Saturday, February 10, 2007

Your Views

Mark Thoma at Economist’s View has a cool new idea. He writes:

I am going to try something. It is based upon The Economist's decision to publish all of their letters to the editor in a blog. I have created a blog called "Your Views." Anyone can post there.

I suspect there are a lot of people who have good ideas for a blog entry but don’t have the time or interest to actually develop a blog. I’m eager to see how this works.

I’ve also started something new. I’ve been filing videos of interest to me on a YouTube channel I call True Dough Tube. I started it because I’m unable to watch videos in their entirety on my laptop; however, I’ve since started saving clips that I’ve seen and enjoy. My "video log" and my "what I’m watching" folder contain econ-related content, while my "favorites" folder may not be of interest to readers here (it's basically my video log with additional non-econ related videos). I’ll continue to post econ-related videos to my video log as I stumble across them. It’s not a major project, but there’s no sense keeping it to myself.

No comments: